Atenção: Imagens retiradas da internet possuem direitos autorais e estarão sujeitas a remoção caso seja comprovada a devida autoria. Dúvidas? Consulte nossos termos de uso.
1. Scrub potatoes. Add to saucepan. Fill with cold water to cover by 2-inches. Generously salt. Bring to a boil then reduce to gentle boil. Cook potatoes until fork tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle, about 15 minutes.
2. Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise. Scoop out most of the flesh with a spoon, leaving about 1/2-inch thick of potato layer attached the skin. (Use scooped out potatoes for another use, such as soups, fillings, mashed potatoes etc.)
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Brush potato skins with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until potatoes are heated through and cheese melts, about 15 minutes. Finish under broiler until cheese is bubbly and golden.
5. Serve with a dollop of sour cream, green onions and/or bacon, if desired.